Sunday, February 13, 2011

Emily's Bootcamp!

Time to get your booty into shape!


Sign up today for Emily's Bootcamp! My 12 week Bootcamp is only $100!  Come Saturday morning at 9 am to Manor Gate neighborhood in
Centreville, VA!  

Bring your friends!
Ask me about my referral program


FITTER
STRONGER
HEALTHIER
and
HAPPIER





It will be held every Saturday morning at 9 am - hot or cold, rain or shine!  This high energy group setting will get you moving and motivated!  Who said losing weight can't be fun? 






Scared to commit?

I offer trial Bootcamp options as well:
  • 3 weeks - $30 
  • 1 week - $15




Sorry, no dogs allowed.  But I also have a running club and they're allowed there! ;)


  
So come on! What are you waiting for? Call or email me TODAY for more info!  


571-205-0818





EmilyExercise.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment