Thursday, March 17, 2011

The 10 Best Songs To Workout To.... According to EmilyExercise.com

So here's my list of what I think are the BEST workout songs... at least for this week:

1. Jorge Quintero "300 Violin Orchestra" - Probably the only good song on this list (according to everyone else).


2. Nelly "Errtime" - Because I think I can dance...


3. Madonna "Like a Prayer" - It has a black choir in it.  Any song with a black choir is motivating and AMAZING. 


4. Justin Bieber "Baby" - Don't judge me.  You know you like it too...


5. Glee's version of My Chemical Romance "Sing" - Because it's just awesome, and Puckerman is hot in plaid (and in general).


6. Avril Lavigne "What the Hell" - Because annoying girl songs ROCK. 


7. Leona Lewis "Bleeding Love" - If you know me, you knew this had to be on here.


8. Savage "Swing" - Because the movie Knocked Up created the best white person bad dance EVER.  The dice dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx9n6P0cx1Y , Yeah, I stole it.


9. Kanye West "Power" - Because it has a good beat... even though I hate Kanye, it still made the list because it's a short enough song to get over my hatred.


10. Hanson "If Only" - Guilty pleasure.  If you don't know it, then listen to it.  It's worth it.

I'm cool, I know.



No comments:

Post a Comment