Friday, January 28, 2011

In memory of Jack LaLanne


If the Fitness Industry had a God, Jack LaLanne would be him.  In honor of his passing on January 23,  I'm sharing my favorite Jack LaLanne quotes:

I'll tell you one thing, you don't always have to be on the go. I sit around a lot, I read a lot, and I do watch television. But I also work out for two hours every day of my life, even when I'm on the road.
    We may not workout two hours a day, but we do workout on vacation!!
I work out for two hours every morning, seven days a week -- even when I'm traveling. I hate it. But I love the result! That's the key, baby!

The only way you can hurt your body is if you don't use it.


Scales lie! You lose thirty pounds of muscle and you gain thirty pounds of fat and you weigh the same, right? Take that tape measure out. That won't lie. Your waistline is your lifeline. It should be the same as it was when you were a young person.






Would you get your dog up every day, give him a cup of coffee, a doughnut, and a cigarette? Hell, no. You'd kill the damn dog.



 

Go on, have a glass of wine with dinner. What is wine, anyway? Pure grapes. A glass of wine is much better for you than a Coke.

 




Sex is giving, giving, giving. The more energy you have, the more you're going to please.



EmilyExercise.com


No comments:

Post a Comment